Whether you own a Smart Fortwo 453 or a Smart Forfour 453, on this page you will find all the appropriate instructions to successfully install the Front Grille of Smart Power Design. If you recently have bought the Front Grille for your Smart car please read below the detailed instructions.
All work should be performed with the utmost care to avoid any damage. Please check that the parts listed are complete before starting the installation. For the painting of the Front Grille no specific instructions have to be followed.
- 1 x Front Grille
- 1 x Original Smart Emblem
- 1 x Adhesive Tape
- 1 x Silic (Polyurethane Glue)
- 4 x Screws
- You don’t have to umount the existing grille of your Smart Car to install the Smart Power Design’s Front Grille.
- Remove the stock Emblem with its plate.
- Then place the Smart Power Design’s Front Grille
- Put the clips that you can find at the back side of the Front Grille in the 5th hole (see photo #2).
- And push upper the Front Grille so it will be snapped on the existing grille of your Smart Car
- Screw the 4 screws (See photo #3)
- Now, place the some Polyurethane glue at the plate of the Front Grille (See the places we suggest to place the glue at
the photo #4).
- Place the Mercedes-Benz Emblem you have received.
- a. And stick it to the center with the adhesive tape.
- After 24 hours, you can remove the adhesive tape.
- Installation is completed.