What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
All the payments are made outside of our website.
What are Cookies?
Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
Cookies are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website’s server. Computer Cookies are created not just by the website the user is browsing but also by other websites that run ads, widgets, or other elements on the page being loaded.
Types of Cookies?
There are two types of Cookies.
Session Cookies are also used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server’s pages. By default, web pages really don’t have any ‘memory’. Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn’t have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of “bookmark” within the site. Similarly, cookies can store ordering information needed to make shopping carts work instead of forcing the user to remember all the items the user put in the shopping cart.
Persistent or tracking Cookies are also employed to store user preferences. Many websites allow the user to customize how information is presented through site layouts or themes. These changes make the site easier to navigate and/or lets user leave a part of the user’s “personality” at the site.
What Cookies Smart Power Design uses?
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the proper operation of the site, allowing you to browse and use functions such as access to secure areas, for quick loading and distribution of content or use of the shopping cart. These cookies do not do not store any personally identifiable information. Without these cookies, we can not offer efficient operation of our website.
- Perfomance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, what pages they visit most and if they get error messages. These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify the visitor. They are used solely to improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember your user options such as user name, language or region to provide improved and personalized features. They can also be used to provide services requested by the user, such as viewing videos or using social media. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and can not watch the activity of browsing other websites. If you do not allow these cookies, the performance and functionality of the site and your access to services may be affected.
- Targeting Cookies and Social Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver content that best suits you and your interests. It can be used for targeted advertising / offers, limiting ad serving or measuring the effectiveness of a promotional campaign. We may use these cookies to remember the sites you visit to determine which e-marketing channels are more efficient and allow us to reward partners and external websites.
How to change your cookie settings?
Most browsers allows you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, to block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
How to change the settings for:
Accept Cookies by clicking "Accept" in the banner.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google Analytics (Google)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the Personal Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Newsletter Displaying Content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. If a service of this kind is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
- Youtube is a video content visualization service provided by Youtube that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
These services make it possible to manage a database of subscription based email contacts to communicate with the User via email. The services are used to collect data concerning the date and time when the mail is viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacts with incoming mail, such as by clicking on links included in the email.
- MailChimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company. Personal Data collected: Email address.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.